Every potter loves playing in the mud.
But that doesn’t mean that they want to wear it all the time.
So a new potter’s apron might just be the perfect gift for your favorite potter... or yourself!
Even my friend & fellow potter Greg Schultz wears his apron proudly…
Specialized Potter Aprons : Handmade by my Mom!!!
Here are some quick details about the specialized pottery aprons:
* Durable & washable heavy broadcloth fabric
* Lower section splits into two panels to cover each leg as you sit at the wheel
* Patch pockets on the back of each hip
* Straps actually go over the shoulders to avoid neck strain & fatigue
* Three buttons for height adjustments
* Three buttons for width adjustments
* One size fits all….for the most part.
Listed below is the current pottery apron inventory.
If you are interested in purchasing an apron please send me a quick e-mail
to “secure” your choice… firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are $50 each which includes shipping & handling in the contiguous United States.
They are first come, first serve! Don’t miss out.
APRON H – MUSIC EBONY
A retro-vibe with a musical flair.
MORE APRONS TO COME SOON!!!
Again, just let me know if you would like to purchase an apron.
Send me a quick e-mail to “claim” your apron… email@example.com
First come, first served!!! Grab’em while you can!!!
My Mom would be thrilled to sell some more of these custom pottery aprons…
which then means she can make some more!