Gary Jackson: Fire When Ready Pottery
A Chicago potter’s somewhat slanted view of clay & play
Categories:

mug 9 stamp

2 Comments

Lisa

February 1st, 2015

Did you make your stamps or is there a supplier that you could point me to? I love those!

February 2nd, 2015

LISA – All of the stamps used with these cylinders are handmade. I make over 90% of my own stamps. The remaining 10% might be stamps I’ve found, purchased at craft stores or just random everyday “textured” objects I’ve collected over the years. If you go to the right-side column on my blog and click on STAMPS, it will take you to a collection of posts showing the stamps that I make.

Leave a Comment